It is a good idea to always keep a copy of any form you send in for reference etc.  (Also a good idea for any forms you fill out and send away).

When claiming any records please read all the forms instructions on eligibility of your captures regarding lengths and weights etc.

Some claims must be longer or heavier by a standard margin before they are eligible for a claim. Fill in the form with legible printing and remember to get signatures from all those on the form. All claims must go direct to the branch recorder for verification and signature, who then forwards them to the National Recorder.

Claim forms are usually available from your local club recorder. If not use these links:

Line class record claim form

Trophy Length record claim form

Meritorious Capture claim form

Line Class Masters Award Claim Form

Trophy Length Based Masters Award Claim Form

Expense claim form

Advertising lead form
(This is for club members to assist with the cost of running the ANSA National website.)

IGFA Record claim form
IGFA Junior record claim form
The angler should complete an IGFA World Record claim form and forward the form together with the line sample and processing fee direct to IGFA at 300 Gulf Stream Way, Dana Beach, Florida, 3304 U.S.A. A photocopy of the completed IGFA claim  form should be taken and the copy forwarded onto the ANSA National Recorder. This copy can be sent by the angler or the club recorder direct to the National Recorder or via the State Branch Recorder – particularly if a State record is also involved.

Comments are closed.